Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Manvice - Keep your word, honor your obligations

There is a saying "Your word is your bond" ... I believe to be a true Man, that has to be held to it's highest meaning - that if you say you are going to do something, you do it.  If you don't want to do something, be Man enough to say it.  There are no rules about what you do, only that if you say you'll do it - you do it - you finish the task at hand.

That being said, if you say you'll do it, and later find out it's more than you are capable of, or it's way too much of a pain in the ass than you thought it would be - and you really don't want to continue.  Well, do it if at all possible - at least to some sort of conclusion or logical stopping point - and then tell the person(s) that you made a mistake.  That you agreed to something you were either ill prepared to do, or that you no longer have the desire to continue.  Mistakes happen.  Don't make two mistakes and just walk away.

So, with that in mind, I'm letting you know (if you've read this far) that from now until about mid-June, I'm going to swamped with work, personal and family stuff.  And I have made hard commitments to all three that I will fulfill.  That leaves very little downtime - which means something has to give - and that includes this blog and some of my other Manosphere social activities.  I'm not completely going away, just need to make sure this blog (and MS stuff) don't get in the way of me meeting my other obligations.

So, I will sporadically post here and Twitter, read other blogs and comment from time to time - but it is all when everything else is complete or in phases of "wait".  Drop me an email or comment and I'll see them - and respond accordingly.

Until next time my friends ...  Eyes front Gentlemen.  Live, Learn, Lead.

4 comments:

  1. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a
    comment is added I get several emails with
    the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people
    from that service? Thanks!

    Take a look at my site ... Christian Louboutin Pumps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to
    say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... Cheap Louis Vuitton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Useful information. Lucky me I found your website by chance, and I am stunned why this coincidence did not came about in advance!
    I bookmarked it.

    Feel free to visit my web site :: Louis Vuitton Outlet Store

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, all the time i used to check webpage posts here early in the dawn, since
    i like to learn more and more.

    My website: GHD Auckland

    ReplyDelete

Only blatant spam will be deleted. An open forum creates new ideas.