Saturday, March 8, 2014

Delayed Reaction...

Quick post/thought this morning.  I've been around in life for over 50 years.  I've spent time by living or traveling around the country.  I've seen some things, and witnessed some thing - as the saying goes, this is not my first rodeo.  All that being said ...

I think most of what I read out there on Mano blogs is truly heart felt - the problem may be the Man writing.  I know that I'm full of shit from time to time.  Most of what I've written has been from personal experience - and then put some commentary around what to do or not to do.  The other stuff, is personal observation and really the same thing I would tell my kids.

I write from a perspective if trying to help both myself and anyone that read this stuff.  But never, ever believe I am in any way not completely full of shit myself.  Oh, don't get me wrong, if you read my blog, and then talked to me, most of it would be in sync.  And I do try (like the Google motto ... do no harm) to help, if by nothing else, as an example of what not to do.

But here's the deal.  We have research, we have science, we have religion, we have philosophy ... but at the end of the day, it's up to you.  You, my Man, are the only one that gets to live your life.  And you are the only one that get to deal with the consequences.  To me, the biggest measure of a Man is not  how many women he has slept with, it's not how much money he has or the amount of toys - it's did he live his life.  I mean, really live it in the most honest way possible.  If you did, you are ahead of of most Men.

So, take everything you read or hear in this crazy Mano-world, use what makes sense right now, discard the rest.  And never quit learning.

Eyes front Gentlemen.  Live, Learn, Lead.

2 comments:

  1. All good stuff to be found here, RM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are satisfied with your life when you lay on your deathbed, you did right.

    It'd be funny, though, if a man who devoted his life to sleeping with as many women possible lay on his death bed thinking he should have slept with more women!

    ReplyDelete

Only blatant spam will be deleted. An open forum creates new ideas.