Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome to the 2014...

This is going to be a short and sweet post...just saying congrats, you made it to 2014.  This year can be the best or worst of your life, it's all a choice.  2013 was a strange year for me with a few life changes that I had been putting off for a while, but things got resolved.  So I don't know that I would say that it was a good year or bad year - just one of change.

Now, for 2014, I want it to be one of the best of my life.  I want to learn more about myself this year, than I have ever learned about myself.  I want there to be extreme highs and that will probably come with some extreme lows - I don't want ordinary, or comfortable this year - I want to challenge myself to see if I still have "the stuff" inside me.

As I've mentioned before, I'm 52 this year - but that's just a number.  I'm starting the year off feeling healthy, looking pretty good, and fairly excited about my life.  My divorce is final, I have a very good job that pays a very good wage, I have three kids that need a Dad that is willing to teach them and lead them.  This year is not going to be about taking care of anyone by four people - myself and my kids - I want them to see how someone can actually change their life.  Because they witnessed their father (me) at my lowest point - now it would be interesting for them to see me reach for the highest point.

So, what are you going to do this year?

Eyes front Gentlemen.  Live, Learn, Lead.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to make a New Year's post soon. All I know is that this year will seems to be not all that different from last year.

    Wald

    ReplyDelete

Only blatant spam will be deleted. An open forum creates new ideas.