Friday, December 27, 2013

The unintentional cock-block...

OK, I know they don't mean to, but your kids can be the biggest cock-blockers in the world.  Mine are all teenagers (S-18, D-16, S-14) and I love them to death....but, as I'm exploring this new found world of dating, they can get in the way.

Case in point, a few weeks ago, I got a text from a lady [history....she was in front of me at a Walgreens, her daughter was behind the counter, we chatted for a couple minutes while we waited, she left, I left, then I went back and gave my number to her daughter - since I didn't ask for it right then and there - we texted, and meet up a couple times, now you're up to speed - ah, that she sent me a nudie, very revealing] it was a Friday night and my kids were staying with me.  I just told her and that was it.  But since then, we have had a bit of struggle getting together and my basic charm may have worn off [oh well].  But, if my kids weren't with me, it would have been game on that night.

Also, about two months ago, I got a booty call/text at about 1:30 am from another lady, telling me where she was and what was going on.  Once again, kids were with me, could not take advantage.  Now, I've had weekends/weekdays that I was completely alone, tried to get woman to get out of their lives to get out -- and come up dry.  It seems everyone of them wants to meet me when I've got my kids - but they come first, not some woman that I barely know - these are people that I will spend the rest of my life with, those woman are just "moments" and distractions.  I've had at least one get all pissy because my kids were around - well joke 'em if they can't take a fuck.

So, going into next year, I'm going to figure out how to take advantage of these woman, without leaving my kids - just need to figure out how to do that.  Experience will help.  And just keeping the mentality of "there are lots of them out there" also.

Eyes front Gentlemen.  Live, Learn, Lead.

1 comment:

  1. Necessity is the mother of invention - I'm sure you'll figure out a way to get around that.

    Wald

    ReplyDelete

Only blatant spam will be deleted. An open forum creates new ideas.