Sunday, November 3, 2013

Oh the games (they) play...

UPDATE...
Instead of rewriting (mostly because I'm lazy), I would like to attribute the comments to the source (because I got an email -- thanks!).  Because I believe people should be able to search through what we write and see if it's true or not - or at least if it's personal opinion, have their bullshit meter turned on.

Original Post from LaidNYC:  Your Seed is Gold
Commentator: Franklin Delano Robocop

The following is not something I wrote or created - in fact, these were in the comments section of some blog (sorry can't remember which one) by a commenter (once again, sorry can't attribute - because I would).  The following are his comments on typical shaming techniques used by woman - some refer to techniques used in "blog wars" - others would/could be used in face to face or other direct communications.  In my personal opinion, almost all shaming used by woman comes down to a full blown shit test - which others in the manosphere have done a great job explaining.

(as an aside, until I read MMSLP by Athol Kay - I didn't even realize this was a thing, when I first read about them, it pissed me off, now I just have to laugh at myself for being to clueless and unaware - because they are in almost every interaction with a woman.  Athol calls them Fitness Tests, but I like the Shit Test label much more.  Because in reality, that's what it is.)

So here they are...

Threat of Withheld Affection (Code Pink) – The Pink Whip

Discussion: The target is admonished that his viewpoints or behavior will cause women to reject him as a mate. Examples:
“No woman will marry you with that attitude.”
“Creeps like you will never get laid!”
Response: This is an example of the logical fallacy “argumentum ad baculum” (the “appeal to force”). The accuser attempts to negate the validity of a position by pointing to some undesirable circumstance that will befall anyone who takes said position. Really, the only way to deal with the “Pink Whip” is to realize that a man’s happiness and worth is not based on his romantic conquests (including marriage).

Charge of Instability (Code White) – The White Padded Room Charge

Discussion: The target is accused of being emotionally or mentally unstable. Examples:
“You’re unstable.”
“You have issues.”
“You need therapy.”
“Weirdo!”
Response: In response to this attack, one may point to peer-reviewed literature and then ask the accuser if the target’s mental and/or emotional condition can explain the existence of valid research on the matter.

Charge of Cowardice (Code Yellow)

Discussion: The target is accused of having an unjustifiable fear of interaction with women. Examples:
“You need to get over your fear.”
“Step up and take a chance like a man!”
“You’re afraid of a strong woman!”
Response: It is important to remember that there is a difference between bravery and stupidity. The only risks that reasonable people dare to take are calculated risks. One weighs the likely costs and benefits of said risks. As it is, some men are finding out that many women fail a cost-benefit analysis.

I believe there were more, but these are the ones I copied and emailed to myself.  If someone has more, or remember the post/comments or the Man that made the comments - please let me know, I will link and attributed them properly.

Eyes front Gentlemen.  Live, Learn, Lead.

1 comment:

Only blatant spam will be deleted. An open forum creates new ideas.