Friday, November 1, 2013

Clearing the decks....

Not that anyone cares, over the past couple weeks, I've really cleared up some loose ends.  And I know, that even if the decisions weren't necessarily yours, that doesn't mean that the clutter didn't cleaned, or that you now don't have more time to ponder and consider other things in your life.

So, in the past two/three weeks...
1) Got my divorce done - no more limbo/separated wife, I have a real (x)wife
2) A chick I met through Match.com decided to go another direction, hey no hard feelings
3) Another chick I met in line at Taco Bell and I go her number, we texted a few times, but nothing came of it.  Two unanswered texts, and number deleted.
4) A woman I've known for about 1 1/2 years emailed me today saying her life is too complicated - and guess what, it is.  I emailed her back (I know beta-time) and said no problem - which it really isn't.

But the good news, it has cleared me to focus on kids and job (along with other things yet determined) - and the job thing has really heated up over the last week.  Big, huge, top exec focused type thing.  If played right, it could mean some interesting things - or it could me another thing cleared off my deck - you never know.

I guess what I'm saying is this...

Never underestimate the value of things coming and going in your life.  We life in a wonderful and exciting world, there are so many interdependent and moving parts, it hard to really fathom.  You really never know when something leaves, what a blessing it will bring in your life.  We get caught up in the "leaving" that we sometimes miss the the benefit of it all.  You only have so much time your life, as I stated before, don't waste it in the wrong places.  Figure out where you want to invest this value and limited resource - and also remember that not everything is going to provide the same amount of return on your investment.

Eyes front Gentlemen.  Live, Learn, Lead.

1 comment:

  1. Somethings are a blessing in disguise, once you get your mind right.

    Wald

    ReplyDelete

Only blatant spam will be deleted. An open forum creates new ideas.