Thursday, October 17, 2013

V is for Vision...

V stands for vision.

Today, I will see one thing as if for the first time.  Today, I will have a vision for myself and for the world.  I will stretch more than I can reach.  Today, I will reach for the stars, but keep my feet on the ground.  Today, I will imagine grand and wondrous things.  Today, I will make a difference in the world.  Today, I will wake up to a new existence and I will look at the world as if for the first time.  Today, I will give myself permission to apply new feelings of appreciation to a flower, to a leaf fluttering in the breeze, to a child's game.  Today, I will not take anything for granted, I will see all things a new.  Today, I will see one thing as if for the first time.

Deepak Chopra, Soul of Healings Affirmations

1 comment:

  1. What are you talking about?

    V is for Vendetta.

    Obviously.

    Wald

    ReplyDelete

Only blatant spam will be deleted. An open forum creates new ideas.