Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A book to read...



I'm suggesting a book a read, although I have not read it myself (yet) - but if it is anything like his blog posts, and the various comments he has posted on the internet, it will be well worth the time.  So, I'm just going to point you to his announcement post, then it's up to you to take action.

And really, that's what life is all about.  Information comes to you; you filter through it and keep what you want; thoughts come to your mind; you decided to take action on those thoughts, or not.  It's all pretty simple at the end of the day.

Book Announcement:  The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi


1 comment:

  1. I try to always buy manosphere books if I can. Always good reading and doing my part to #SupportManosphereWriters.

    Wald

    ReplyDelete

Only blatant spam will be deleted. An open forum creates new ideas.