Thursday, October 17, 2013

10 minutes...

That's all it took to dissolve 18+ years of marriage.  Behind a closed door, within the Judges chambers.  Everything was very profession, legal and methodical.  I was asked a few questions, my now exwife was in asked a few questions, the Judge reviewed the paperwork, signed it and said - it's done.  From the time we walked into his office, to the time we walked out - about 10 minutes.  Amazing to me.  And now, I'm an exhusband (officially, because she has referred to me as her ex for over 2 years) and a divorced dad.  Labels I never thought I'd have hung around my neck.

Eyes front Gentlemen.  Live, Learn, Lead.

1 comment:

  1. Life comes at you fast.

    I'm amazed at how time has gone by with some prior relationships. And current ones.

    I'm trying to make it so that I don't reflect on that thought much except for when my kids move out of the house and when I am on my death bed.

    Wald

    ReplyDelete

Only blatant spam will be deleted. An open forum creates new ideas.